Staff COVID-19 Testing
Students and staff are being asked by Public Health England to take a COVID-19 test to help detect any further cases of coronavirus related to a ‘variant of concern’ within the school community. This consent form is for participation in tests designed to detect asymptomatic coronavirus cases. Anyone experiencing symptoms should follow government guidelines to self-isolate, even if they have had a recent negative lateral flow test.
Consent relates as follows:
- Staff will complete this form themselves.
Terms of consent
1. I have had the opportunity to consider the information provided by The South Wolds Academy about the testing, ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily, based on the information presented in the letter dated 21st June 2021 and the attached Privacy Notice.
2. If, on the day of testing I do not wish to take part, then I understand I will not be made to do so and that consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test.
3. I consent to having a nose and throat swab for PCR tests.
4. I consent that my sample(s) will be tested for the presence of COVID-19.
5. I understand that I will need to self-isolate immediately following a positive test result.
6. I agree that if my test results are confirmed to be positive from this PCR test, I will report this to The South Wolds Academy and I understand that I will be required to self-isolate following public health advice.