Staff COVID-19 Testing
This consent form is for participation in tests designed to detect asymptomatic coronavirus cases. Anyone experiencing symptoms should follow government guidelines to self-isolate, even if they have had a recent negative lateral flow test.
Consent relates as follows:
- Staff will complete this form themselves.
Terms of consent
1. I have had the opportunity to consider the information provided by The South Wolds Academy about the testing, ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily, based on the information presented in the letter dated 8th January 2021 and the attached Privacy Notice.
2. I consent to having a nose and throat swab for lateral flow tests.
3. I understand that there may be multiple tests required and this consent covers all tests. If, on the day of testing I do not wish to take part, then I understand I will not be made to do so and that consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test.
4. I consent that my sample(s) will be tested for the presence of COVID-19.
5. I understand that if my result(s) are negative on the lateral flow test I will not be contacted by The South Wolds Academy except where I am a close contact of a confirmed positive.
6. If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I consent to having a nose and throat swab for confirmatory PCR testing. I will follow the instructions on the PCR Kit to return the test the same day to an NHS Test & Trace laboratory.
7. I consent that I will self-isolate following a positive lateral flow test result, until the results of the confirmatory PCR have been received.
8. I agree that if my test results are confirmed to be positive from this PCR test, I will report this to The South Wolds Academy and I understand that I will be required to self-isolate following public health advice.
9. I consent that if one of my close contacts tests positive but I have tested negative, I will continue to attend school but will be tested every day at school for 7 days.