School Gateway App
The School Gateway app brings together a significant amount of useful information regarding your child / children in one place. It can be viewed online or if you have an Apple or Android device, on your Smartphone.
You will be able to:
- Keep up to date with the latest information about your child.
- View behaviour. Staff log incidents of poor behaviour onto our management system and this is sorted into different categories of behaviour. The app will share with parents the category attached to any behaviour incidents that are reported. Achievement information is available online through VIVOs – unfortunately it is not displayed by this app.
- Attendance. This will give you details of overall attendance percentage and also details of any absences.
- Check and update your contact details. You will have access to all of the contact details we hold for you and you will be able to update these as necessary.
- Timetable. You will be able to view your child’s timetable at all times.
- Notify us of any reason for absence.
- Send real time notifications to you when new information is available.
- Save money on admin time, printing and paper.
- Ensure our contact details for you are up to date.
Installing The App
The set-up process is simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes:
- Search for “School Gateway” in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your phone go to www.schoolgateway.com/apple (Apple) or www.schoolgateway.com/android (Android)
- Install the app and if you are asked then say yes to “Allow Push Notifications”.
- When you launch School Gateway for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter the email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school.
- The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and the app will be activated for you.
You will need to register for a School Gateway account in order to view this information. This can be done via the “New User” tab at www.schoolgateway.com or via the School Gateway app which can be downloaded from the Apple app store or Google Play store.
We will use the email address and mobile number that we hold for the priority one contact(s) in our database. If you are not certain that we have your correct details, please contact the school office. If you change your contact details please let us know as soon as possible.
The provider is registered with the data protection act. All information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation. Your details will only be used for the purpose of Academy business. You will not receive any spam or marketing material.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the office on 0115 9373506. We hope that you find this new source of information helpful. If you want to share any information with us then please use the 'get in touch' form on the Contact Us section on the website.